Peach & Lily Power Calm Hydrating Cleanser 100ml
Your wishlist has been temporarily saved. Please Log in to save it permanently.
Power Calm your skin.
The Power Calm cleanser is uniquely formulated to respect the skin's natural ecosystem while cleansing deeply and thoroughly. The result? Pure, clean skin that's hydrated and deeply calmed.
We worked with our partner lab and pulled out all the stops in cosmetic wizardry to create this next-generation cleanser. Two powerful yet gentle sulfate-free cleansing agents do the heavy-lifting in drawing out impurities. All without stripping skin dry or disrupting the skin barrier. The pH 5.5 formula is then spiked with a cocktail of super-soothing ingredients like "cica," chamomile and camellia. This breakthrough cleanser starts off as a silky clear gel and lathers into the softest, milkiest foam for that perfect deep-cleanse. Hello, pure, clean, hydrated and profoundly calmed skin.
Discover a whole new way of cleansing and power up your calm.
Texture: a lightweight, hydrating gel that lathers into a soft, milky foam
Scent: a faint, calming herbal scent with top notes of lavender and base notes of camellia and chamomile
Skin type: suitable for all skin types — even for those with acne-prone, mature, and/or sensitive skin
1. Coco-Glucoside and Tea-Cocoyl Glutamate: natural, non-ionic (aka non-irritating) cleansing agents that are super gentle and very effective, especially recommended for sensitive skin — no sulfates here!
2. Chamomile Extract: a soothing ingredient known for its strong anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties; known to help clear congested pores and calm skin.
3. Camellia Japonica Flower Extract: also known as tsubaki, a potent antioxidant that helps fight free radical damage while moisturizing and nourishing skin with vitamins and fatty acids.
4. Centella Asiatica Extract: a beloved ingredient in Korean skincare that has potent reparative and anti-aging properties — one of its four main components, madecassoside, is reputed for its healing, anti-inflammatory properties, which help reduce redness and irritation.
5. Peach Extract: a powerhouse full of vitamins and minerals with strong antioxidative and anti-aging properties that help nourish skin, keep it balanced, and reduce visible signs of aging.
6. Hyaluronic Acid Complex: a proprietary blend of short-, medium-, and long-chain hyaluronic acid molecules that helps deliver hydration to all layers of skin, so skin is deeply hydrated from within, helping the outermost (and visible) layer glow.
7. Ginger Root Extract: a botanical that helps prevent the degradation of collagen, helping skin appear elastic and bouncy — we intentionally chose ginger root extract (vs. ginger extract) to ensure that skin does not become sensitized.
8. Cucumber Extract: a cooling, hydrating, and naturally astringent ingredient that helps balance oily skin and reduce the appearance of pores.
9. Licorice Root Extract: a gentle antioxidant that helps brighten skin, boost radiance, and even out skin tone.
DI Water, Glycerin, Sorbitol, Coco-Glucoside, Tea-Cocoyl Glutamate, Sodium Citrate, Butylene Glycol, Camellia Japonica Flower Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Panthenol, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopherol, Sodium Acetylated Hyaluronate, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Propanediol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Cellulose Gum, Ethylhexylglycerin, Polygonum Cuspidatum Root Extract, 1,2-Hexanediol, Pantolactone, Chlorphenesin, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Polyglyceryl-10 Caprylate/Caprate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil.
Squeeze out a dime-sized amount, lather with water, and massage on face. Rinse with warm water and pat dry. Can be used daily, AM, PM, or both. To cleanse away more stubborn or waterproof makeup, we recommend preceding this with a oil-based cleanser.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why should we purchase from you?
We're Australian made and owned :)
We have a love for skincare.
One of the main reasons why we started this business was to ensure that Australians get access to affordable Asian beauty products! We believe everyone should feel beautiful, inside and out. We found the joy in Asian Beauty a few years ago - and while it's not only helped improve our skin and self-esteem consequently, it's definitely one of the favourite part of day, getting to unwind and pamper ourselves!
We run a little differently to other companies. While we love curating products (and will continue to do so), we want to get products that you want! So please, feel free to contact us and let us know what products/ranges you want!
I'm looking for a particular product that you don't have! Can I make a request?
We're very much open to suggestions for beloved products that you want!
We know the struggle of being in Australia and having such limited ranges, expensive overseas shipping, high markups, weak Australian dollar and long wait times (sometimes, we just want instant gratification!).
We're working on curating a larger range of products and would love your help!
Please let us know of any products that you wish to see on the store here. We appreciate any feedback given! Our goal for the store is to listen to you guys.
We can't always guarantee that we'll be able to get the item in, but we'll endeavor to try and get it in.
Why are your products so cheap? Are they authentic?
Yes, they are! We've priced ourselves without extreme high markups - our ultimate goal isn't profit. We want to be sustainable yes, but our goal is to make sure that Australians have access to Asian skincare! We know the struggle of not being able to find a particular product OR finding the product that is crazily marked up AND crazy shipping fees.
We've priced our products reasonably in accordance to the shipping prices it takes to get to us.
We have direct suppliers in Korea and Japan.
When will you ship my order?
All parcels are shipped from Sydney, Australia within 24-72 hours of receiving the order, excluding weekends and public holidays. If there are any delays, we will notify you straight away.
Note: Due to COVID-19, there may be additional delays to the fulfilment of your order. While we are aiming to follow the cut offs below, it is not guaranteed and please allow for an additional 1-2 days.
Generally if you place an order before 8pm, it'll be packed on the same day to be picked up by our couriers the next day. If it isn't, please expect it to be packed within the next 1-3 days after you've placed your order (especially with Krave/Glossier/Peach & Lily products that are high in demand and therefore we get high volumes of orders when we do a release).
We pack all orders from Sunday - Thursday (i.e. if you place an order on Friday, it won't be packed until Sunday to be picked up by our couriers on Monday).
How much is shipping and how long will it take?
Please refer to our shipping and delivery policy here.
Do I need to sign for my delivery?
We offer Authority to Leave and Signature Required on all our shipping options. We don't charge extra for Signature Required.
By default, we will select Signature Required for most packages unless you select the option otherwise during the checkout process.
We take responsibility for your item(s) from the time it leaves our warehouse until it is delivered to you, at which point responsibility for your item(s) is passed on to you. Heartdrops will not be liable for any lost packages where the user has selected "Authority to Leave".
If you are unavailable to sign for your package or authority to leave is not possible, you will get a calling card and the parcel will be directed to the closest Australia Post Office for collection.
Sendle/Courier's Please (Courier)
If you are unavailable to sign for your package or authority to leave is not possible, you will get a calling card and the parcel will be directed to the closest courier depot for collection.
They WILL NOT drop your package to the nearest post office as they are an independent courier from Australia Post.