Sleeping Microbiome ™ technology and a soothing mask that soothes dry and sensitive skin overnight with 'Forest Yeast', a cica ingredient that has strong skin self-renewal effects.
'Forest Yeast', a powerful skin-growing ingredient, has an excellent 111.9% skin self-renewal effect compared to madecassoside, which strengthens the barrier faster. It is a creamy cream-type mask containing panthenol & cypress leaf extract that has a deep moisturizing effect and gently soothes irritated skin.
It is a 9-FREE hypoallergenic formula excluding fragrances, and is designed to be comfortable for skin sensitive to irritation by completing up to 4 skin tests.
Purified water, propanediol, cetylethylhexanoate, squalane, hydrogenated poly(C6-14 olefin), glycerin, panthenol, cetearyl alcohol, shea butter, glyceryl stearate citrate, 1,2-hexanedi Ol, polyglyceryl-3methylglucose distearate, polyglyceryl-10 stearate, hydroxyethyl acrylate/sodium acryloyldimethyltaurate copolymer, butylene glycol, acrylate/C10-30 alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Glyceryl Caprylate, Ethylhexyl Glycerin, Disodium EDTA, Asiaticoside, Madekashik Acid, Solbitan Isostearate, Asiatic Acid, Tea Tree Leaf Oil, Black Yeast Fermentation, Cypress Leaf Extract, palmarosa oil, tocopherol
- Apply to the last step of skincare every night.
- Take an appropriate amount (2.5 cm in diameter is recommended), I feel the incense for about 3 seconds after I put it on the tip of the nose, forehead and chin.
- Apply gently to spread out from the inside of the face along with the texture of the skin.
- Rinse thoroughly in the next morning.
- If your skin is particularly sensitive and dry, apply 2-3 times in a layering process to get a soothing effect.
Note: Ingredients subject to change at manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, please refer to product packaging.