With the help of Forest Yeast and centella asiatica extract, this powerful sleeping mask nourishes, revives fatigued skin while reinforcing skin barrier at night.
Free from 9 types of harsh ingredient such as animal-derived ingredients, Tar Pigment and Talc.
Note: We made a pricing error previously and was selling it for $28 rather than $38 - sorry for the price jump! We pressed the wrong number T_T.
- Apply to the last step of skincare every night.
- Take an appropriate amount (2.5 cm in diameter is recommended), I feel the incense for about 3 seconds after I put it on the tip of the nose, forehead and chin.
- Apply gently to spread out from the inside of the face along with the texture of the skin.
- Rinse thoroughly in the next morning.
- If your skin is particularly sensitive and dry, apply 2-3 times in a layering process to get a soothing effect.